I missed the boat

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Eluxman, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Eluxman macrumors newbie

so I missed the boat with the trade in from Verizon for my iPhone 6 the deal that that they had for $650 credit that ended Sept 30 & now it's like $300
    I don't want to change carriers like Att is offerings free if I switch
    Don't want to switch my 2 year contract is up in Dec someone told me to hang in there to
    Black Friday & there should be a deal again I want to up grade both mine & my wife's to 7 pluses any advice
    Thanks

2. bufffilm Suspended

bufffilm

Yep...you lost out trading your phones when the going was good.

Keep monitoring the sales sites and other places for deals. I doubt there will be any big ones in the weeks ahead though, but...

Why didn't you jump on the offer back when you could? Were you not eligible or did you not call to find out?

3. Eluxman thread starter macrumors newbie

I was out of the country & not paying attention

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

My brother missed that free upgrade iPhone 7 offer too when you hand in you'll old iPhone 6 or 6S.
    Would be nice if they offer it again.

5. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Verizon may run another promotion after the new year. It all depends on there promotion upgrade time release.

6. Rayy42 macrumors 6502

Rayy42

Also I believe with AT&T you have to have their DirecTV packages too included with your phones I believe for those incentives. Don't hold me to that but that was my understanding.