I need a back case - any ideas?!?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by ssledoux, Jun 13, 2017.

1. ssledoux macrumors 6502

ssledoux

What is out that will fit the new iPP 12.9? Anything?

I either want a case or skin that will work with the ASK. I am either not searching correctly or there's nothing out there. The stuff I see that says 2017 shows that it's for a March release (which makes zero sense to me unless I'm missing something). My iPad comes today and I can't stand the thought of not having something to put on it.

2. sracer macrumors 603

sracer

I suspect that there's nothing out there at the moment. You might want to consider my DIY solution temporarily while you find a long-term solution. :) (for me, that DIY IS my long-term) :D

3. Droidbricker Suspended

Droidbricker

My wife had this same issue when the first 12.9” iPP was released. She’s into crafts and stuff, and used shelf liner to cover the back until her case arrived.

4. sracer macrumors 603

sracer

LOL That's what I use!... Con-Tact brand name. First application is 15 months old and still going strong.

5. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

Check the iPad accessories subforum. Several discussions there.

6. Droidbricker Suspended

Droidbricker

I actually thought it looked better than the gray case, not sure which brand she used but it was some cool funky pattern.

7. sracer macrumors 603

sracer

I never thought of using a pattern... well, maybe the woodgrain. I played it safe and use the clear one.

8. ssledoux thread starter macrumors 6502

ssledoux

Thanks guys - I was thinking of the contact paper, but I do want to make sure it lays correctly on there and I'm kinda spastic when using the stuff (for some reason it manages to stick to itself constantly). I may have to go that route though.

And I apologize for putting this here - didn't even think to go to accessories.