I need a case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by brady23, Jun 22, 2014.

1. brady23 macrumors newbie

Sep 2, 2013
  2. sophiamendezzz1 macrumors regular

May 20, 2014
    I have the Verus Thor case and like the description its has heavy duty drop protection. The case has lay-on-the-table feature so when I put it face down on a table the device is lifted up because the case protrudes a little. If there was a rock on the ground I don't think it would protect it completely but if it was like small rocks it might protect it. I'm also very confident that if it falls on the corners and such that it will protect my phone from the screen shattering like I have in MANY cases. Hope it helps :)

3. iLive an iLife macrumors newbie

Mar 24, 2012
    I just installed the Zagg glass on my iPhone. I usually hate screen protectors but this one is amazing!! It's like nothing is there. I have used it with several cases no problem.
  4. mofunk macrumors 68020

Aug 26, 2009
    If you like to keep it looking close to your iPhone…. go with a screen shield and Spigen case. I dropped mine awhile back and the only thing that happen was that I got a tiny scratch on the case. The case has a little lift on it so that it shouldn't hit the pavement. But I added an iLoome flex screen protector. :cool:

The spigen Slim armor S or Ultra Hybrid are sweet.