iPod touch i need a download for the ios 5 music app! help!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by mamabear1995, Nov 14, 2011.

1. mamabear1995 macrumors newbie

i apologize if this has been posted before. i searched back a little but got nothing.

Any who, i was rooting around in iFile and i wanted to theme my music app, so i decided to make a backup of the music~iphone.app. Howeve in doing so my ipod froze up and iFile crashed, this caused iFIle to delete both the backup and original music app folder :$ so now i'm with out a music app :$

i'm on an iPod touch 4G white, with ios 5. i'm hoping someone can give me a link to either a file hosted version of the ios five music app, or if some one could go into "root\private\var\stash\Applications.xxxxxx\music~iphone" and copy that file out and upload it to a file hosting service like www.mediafire.com

seriously ANY help or constructive feedback would be awesome :3

2. hackdroid macrumors newbie

Wow.. tough..

I do not think anyone would upload their Music.App onto mediafire or megaupload, so just perform a restore (don't back up). If you back it up, your music app will probably still be missing, but a clean restore would work. Then rejailbreak, restore your apps/music, and install the theme without backing up your Music.App this time :D

3. mamabear1995 thread starter macrumors newbie

Do you think I hadn't thought of that? I don't want to restore because I get my music from more than one computer (mine, friends family etc.) I just wanted some one to upload it do I could avoid a restore :p it would take five minutes to do. So no need to be talking to me like i'm stupid :p I copied the music app off my friends touch with winscp. :p

4. dalzmc macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (iPhone; Opera Mini/6.5.1.23995/26.1305; U; en) Presto/2.8.119 Version/10.54)

Yep it somehow isn't illegal to share default apps with friends I think lol