I need a web content review

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by macsig, Oct 14, 2008.

1. macsig macrumors regular

Hello guys, I know my request can sound a bit weird.

In a couple of weeks I'm going to publish my company's website and I would like a review of its contents before doing it. The website is basically formed by 5 simple pages (I'm still working on the contents).

Moreover, my first language is not english so I would like a review from an english native speaker.

Do I have to contact a web writer?

Can someone point me to the right direction?

THANKS and HAVE A GOOD 1!

2. angelwatt Moderator emeritus

angelwatt

Are you asking where to find a content reviewer? You didn't supply a link so I wasn't sure if you were wanting us to do any reviewing. If you're just wanting someone to check over your English, then most adult English speakers should be able to help you out (grammatical skills vary of course), whether on this forum or friends you have that wouldn't mind looking it over.

3. macsig thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I'm looking for a reviewer.

The english is not my only concern. I would like someone to review the form too in order to make the text more web friendly.

I'm looking for someone with web writing skills. So if you know anyone who does that for a living please let me know his/her contact.

THANKS AGAIN

4. ClassicBean macrumors 6502a

I do that for a living. Visit my website at LewinCreative.com and contact me if you'd like to chat further.

5. macsig thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for your reply. I have just sent you a email