I need an application to pull a video made using Flash?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Aniej, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Aniej macrumors 68000

Aniej

I am familiar with the different applications used for grabbing a video off of youtube, but have not been able to figure out how to get this 90 second clip which appears to be in a flash player. I might not have the terminology right with regards to flash, but that's not really to important as long as you get the gist of the question. Any help in directing me to the right application would be very much appreciated.

You want a thank you reward you say? Well, the best I can do is provide you with this 90 second clip that I want to save of a weatherman in Philadelphia who is a little out of his mind and really into the weather.

2. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

Safari can download inline content such as that with a clever trick. Open the network activity box, find the object in question, and option-double click it. Presto, it downloads!

3. Jasonbot macrumors 68020

Jasonbot

I've tried... But to no avail. You could always (very primitively) just record the screen using SnapzproX trial.

4. killmoms macrumors 68040

killmoms

The SafariStand FLV grabber doesn't work? It's done pretty well by me in the past (though I'm at work using Camino so I can't test it).

5. Aniej thread starter macrumors 68000

Aniej

I just tired this trick, but there were over 114 things listed on that page alone and weeding through each was just too much to do. Otherwise I think it is a great trick if I could just know which item to select. Thanks

6. Aniej thread starter macrumors 68000

Aniej