I need an iPhone 6 like yesterday

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by toddsimon, Feb 26, 2014.

1. toddsimon macrumors member

toddsimon

I've been reading rumors we will see the iPhone introduced at WWDC this year. What do you think the chances of that rumor being true are? Also I wonder if they will have two sizes or one? I don't need a phablet but 4.7" would be nice.

2. carjakester macrumors 68020

carjakester

3. luckydcxx macrumors 65816

luckydcxx

i don't know about 0% but chances are slim. you never know, they may surprise everyone.

4. rockitdog macrumors 68020

5. Lucille Carter macrumors 65816

Not sure when but before the year is out, we will have a larger iPhone 6. They will still sell a smaller iPhone for those with smaller hands:p

6. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

7. businezguy macrumors 6502

Not very likely. It will likely be released in September as usual. I hope I'm wrong though, I really want a larger screen as well.

8. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

No I think there's a 10% chance because if apple if planning on releasing a bigger screen size they will want the developers to update the size of there apps. And it may not be like the 5 where you don't notice to much. But if they do it at a WWDC witch if for the developers they can get every developer at WWDC to update and help them do it. But i think the chance of an a release before september is probably 0.001%

----------

One word: Tardis

9. old-wiz macrumors G3

wwdc is where they might announce IOS 8 or a new version of osx. they won't announce a iPhone then unless it's going to go on sale within a month.