I need an iphone dock/alarm speakers

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Che Castro, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Che Castro macrumors 603

Other than sony or ihome

And one that works with a bumper on

I was looking at this one here

Check this out on AMZN: iLuv iMM153BLK Dual Alarm Clock with Bed Shaker for your iPod - Black http://amzn.com/B002AZ3D3E

What u guys think?

I have a logitech pure-fi but i have to take the case off on my iphone in order to use it

2. nanashisan macrumors newbie

3. davidg4781 macrumors 68020

Wirelessly posted (Palm Pre: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B179 Safari/7534.48.3)

Any reason why you don't want a Sony or iHome? I'm thinking of getting a Sony.

4. Che Castro thread starter macrumors 603

The sony looks too big

And i hear ihome sucks

5. davidg4781 macrumors 68020

I'm thinking of getting the Sony one, just because I've had great experiences with their stuff for the past 20 years. I don't think I've seen one in person though, so I'll have to check that out before buying.

6. Chargerdan macrumors member

If your Logitech one works fine you can just use this dock adapter. It works with my Logitech with the Bumper and the Candy Shell case.

http://www.synthecept.com/

7. ECUSnare macrumors regular

I have an iHome dock that I use for my iPhone, iPad and iPod. I'm not sure if it works with a bumper (I mainly use it for the iPad and iPod), but it accepts my other devices with their cases on. I have a hard plastic case on my classic and a smart cover/back cover combo from Griffin on the iPad.

It certainly doesn't suck. It has some great sound. I'm a musician and used to study music so I know good sound quality when I hear it. It may not be Bose quality, but this is one of those instances where you'll get what you pay for. Also, what one person thinks sucks might not be bad for you, so I would recommend visiting a few different retailers and trying them out for yourself.

Also, the dock extender might be your cheapest option (if you don't want to change your current setup).