I need beta testers!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by xGrill, Dec 13, 2009.

1. xGrill macrumors member

I need as many beta testers, who are willing to give me app feedback, as possible.

App Name: Buy or Trash
    Buy or trash is a shopping decision engine powered by YOU! Friends from social networking sites can decide for you if buying a product is in your best interests.

http://buyortrash.com

If you're willing to help me test this program before it hits the App Store, please do me a favor and download Ad Hoc Helper application (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ad-hoc-helper/id285691333?mt=8) and send the email to mail [at] chrisalvares.com.

Thanks,
    Chris

2. celticpride678

It would help if we knew a little about the application.

3. lemonademaker macrumors 6502a

lemonademaker

In a Van Down By The River! Metro Detroit!
    x 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.....

ya think he gets the point? LOL
    well he's got 5 testers if he we could just get a glimpse of what is under the cloche of secrecy ... :confused:

4. xGrill thread starter macrumors member

I didn't want to actually release any information just yet, but I can give you a short description of the app.

App Name: Buy or Trash
    Buy or trash is a shopping decision engine powered by YOU! Friends from social networking sites can decide for you if buying a product is in your best interests.

http://buyortrash.com

Thanks,
    xGrill

5. stockscalper macrumors 6502a

stockscalper

No need to download and test it, I can give you an answer now. It's lame.

6. pugnut macrumors 6502a

Something tells me that he is looking for the UUID for somthing other than his development effort

7. gdlcjr macrumors regular

You are going to have a problem with this app. Why do I want others opinion to buy something I want. If I want it even if it is not on my best interest I still have the final decision. Just a thought.

8. xGrill thread starter macrumors member

Thank you for your input stockscalper, now I know I need to work on a better description for the application.

BTW, I would LOVE to see some applications you have created since you seem to be the expert on what is lame and what is awesome.

You can't really do anything with a UDID, it is only a unique identification number for your iPhone that is needed if people want to beta test applications.

It is for those people that are going shopping, maybe looking at a piece of clothing and they need extra advice on the item.

If you look here, you will notice that someone gave me pretty good advice on buying a time capsule.