I need bumper protection, vinyl/sticker like

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Pinkstiletto66, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Pinkstiletto66 macrumors 6502

Can anyone provide a link to wear I can just buy the protection for the sides? I'm looking for a U.S. seller on ebay and have only been able to find either the front or back protector, and the ones that do have for the sides are selling the entire package consisting of screen protector, back and sides. Thanks in advance.

2. Izaiah macrumors regular

Izaiah

Bodyguardz has a pack that's just back/sides, which is cheaper than getting the full package. Plus, if you put a pic of your phone in any case/skin on their FB with a caption that says "Bodyguardz me!" they'll give you a 30% off code.

3. maliu macrumors 6502a

4. Pinkstiletto66 thread starter macrumors 6502

Thank you all. It reminds me I bought a mouse touch pad skin, I cant remember where I got it from, but it was custom made. Pretty cool, and cheaper. If I find who I bought it from I will pass it along.

5. MarkCooz macrumors 6502a

Yeah I recommend Sticker boy.. MacRumors block their site or their brand put into one word... Why? i don't know. Anyways yeah I'm a big supporter for **********. I'm definitely gonna order some more before i leave for vacation.

Get the chamfered side skins. You'll get people turning heads haha

btw try using this code (tts2) at checkout see if it still works. I used it about a few weeks ago and it gave me a discount.

6. AFDoc macrumors 68030

I like www.luckyskins.com for my side pro. Have used them from day one and find their products more than fill my needs so I feel no need to swap my loyalties.

7. Pinkstiletto66 thread starter macrumors 6502

Looking at the choices I didn't see that as an option. I saw carbon, glow series and a list of others.

----------

Yea, and they have 30 percent off at the moment. That's cool.

8. MarkCooz macrumors 6502a

you have to go through the skins and then when choosing your options there should be a drop down on the left hand section...

It says
    SECTION

"ADD CHAMFER"

ADD CENTER SCREEN PROTECTOR

btw this is for the iPhone 5.. I don't think the iPhone 4/4S has this option.

9. rperalta macrumors 6502

BodyGuardz Carbon Fiber (style cut)...you won't be disappointed. Take a picture of your case and post it on their Facebook with a message "BodyGuardz Me". They'll reply on Facebook to tell you to email them so that they can reply to your email with the coupon code for 30% OFF. Hope that helps.