I need DreamWeaver for mac?

VegasMac

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 17, 2005
Las Vegas
Just wondering if someone has the hook up for dreamweaver, i'm taking a class and I need the program, and i'm broke. So if someones got the hook up you rock thanks.

solvs

macrumors 603
Jun 25, 2002
LaLaLand, CA
If you're talking free, that's a big no-no here. Soon you will be banned. Sorry.

(well, not really... read the FAQ)

chanoc

macrumors 6502
May 20, 2003
Anchorage, Alaska USA
VegasMac said:
Just wondering if someone has the hook up for dreamweaver, i'm taking a class and I need the program, and i'm broke. So if someones got the hook up you rock thanks.
If taking this class at a physical location (i.e. on campus), use their computers and software - avoid buying it. The only software I used for my Dreamweaver class was BBEdit. ;)

If looking for warez, you should be able to find warez on your favorite filesharing network - NOT MACRUMORS. :)

benwa02

macrumors 6502
Dec 6, 2004
OEM cd shop

Non-educational software:
DW & Flash MX 2004 for $109.95
DW MX 2004 - $69.95
Studio - $139.95

READ the FAQ's though!
Purchase only comes with the CD's to install, no box or instructions.
I had a friend that ordered through them and all went well.

Littleodie914

macrumors 68000
Jun 9, 2004
Rochester, NY
shuurajou said:
Everybody is always too eager to convict someone guilty before proven guilty these days.
Haha true, but it's hard to think someone looking for a "hook up" for Dreamweaver is actually planning on paying for it :) :rolleyes:

shuurajou

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2005
Bristol, England.
Littleodie914 said:
Haha true, but it's hard to think someone looking for a "hook up" for Dreamweaver is actually planning on paying for it :) :rolleyes:
Vrey true, especially considering the reign that warez seems to have on the net these days. Although I would think asking a bunch of mac users would be the worst place, you're such a vicious bunch when you wanna be ;).

CanadaRAM

macrumors G5
solvs said:
I don't know, I wouldn't trust a store named http://ahb.cmlacjkb.info/?udwzwLu5XxBTg..bfkkmy with my credit card info.
You're right. By and large, any site that offers "OEM" software is probably offering either unlicensed software (an original piece of media *without* an end user license, usually provided with a cracked serial number) or an outright forgery. Calling it "OEM" is just bafflegab to make it sound legitimate.

Pirates also use terms like "Shrink-wrapped CD" and "Factory genuine". Of course: it was shrinkwrapped at the underground CD-duplicating factory that is cranking out genuine pirated CD's.

The term OEM software is properly used for software that a hardware manufacturer has purchased at a lower price from the software publisher, intended as a "bundle" OEM software usually comes with restricted rights such as: it can only be used on the computer it was bundled and purchased with, it can't be resold, and it can't be upgraded (in some cases).

When in doubt, contact the software manufacturer and ask them if it is legitimate. Remember, if you are not receiving an end user license from the manufacturer, you do not have a legal product.

In this instance, stop a moment and give it the sniff test. If the piece of software costs $300 normally, and $100 for the specially marked Educational version, does someone offering a "full version, just without the packaging" for $69 smell funny?

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
yeah I read through that OEM site and as soon as I got to the part where it says "these releases can not be register and may not be updateable" I kinda figured the whole thing stunk.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.