I need HELP buying a MBP!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by danguiano, Oct 9, 2009.

  1. danguiano macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2009
    #1
    Hi, I'm new here and just have a quick question about buying a MBP 13"

    I want to buy one soon, but am worried that the new iLife will be coming out soon and possibly new updates. I don't want to purchase one and a month later find out that they're loaded with a bunch of new stuff.:( I want the highest end 13". I will be using it to run logic as well as everyday stuff. I'm willing to wait if the updates will be coming out by Jan or Feb.

    what do you guys think? ... should I wait?

    thanks for the help.
     
  2. MacsOnAnabolics macrumors regular

    MacsOnAnabolics

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2009
    Location:
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    #2
    The MacBook Pro line will always be getting updated no matter when you choose to buy one. If you need one now then buy it. However, if you can wait until early 2010 then wait.
    On the other hand, if you buy one now, sell it and then buy a new one. That is exactly what I did with the early 2009 MBP and purchased a new one.
    I really don't think iLife will be getting an upgrade soon as well. Besides, even if you did it would be part of a system software update, which you could do.
     
  3. danguiano thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2009
    #3
    Thanks!

    so you think it will be worth waiting until early 2010?

    I mean... I'm not dying for one.
     

Share This Page