I need help finding an App.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Katzel, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Katzel macrumors newbie

Hey everyone,

I am a student in university and I am currently taking an Art History course. I am looking for an app (preferably free), that will allow me to make my own Flash Cards for Art history so that I am able to do the following:

When a painting is shown, it will first ask me the name of the painting. I will then have to choose from a list the correct name.

It will then ask me the painter of the painting. I will then have to select the painter's name from a large list.

Finally, it will ask me for the date of the creation of the painting. Once again, I will have to select from a large list.

So, in retrospect, I need a flashcard application that allows me to use picture and that can ask multiple questions about said flashcard.

Thanks!

2. wrinkster22 macrumors 68030

wrinkster22

well if you can tell me how to to upload a document from MS Word I can show you one i just did as a sample

3. Katzel thread starter macrumors newbie

What do you mean?

4. wrinkster22 macrumors 68030

wrinkster22

I was able to make flash cards on MS Word by making a figure, copying a picture and asking questions like who was this painting by?
    a)....
    b)...
    c)Me
    lol you could do that and print them out them cut them

5. feflower macrumors regular

Try Anki.

http://ankisrs.net/

It is a little frustrating to set up, but I found it good for different things