I need HELP..Hack IPAD 1

Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by Shark718, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Shark718 macrumors newbie

Hello

I just received my refurbished ipad1 32gig 3g yesterday and it came with 4.3 os and I want to put it to 4.3.3 so I can hack it. a video link or step by step guide will be great.

Thanks for anyone that can help

2. biohead macrumors 6502

Can't be done now sorry. You'll have to update to 5.0.1 and use the tethered jailbreak.

3. Shark718 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the reply...I read on here that if you already updated then you cant go back to 4.3.3 unless you saved your blogs. But I thought that since mine was never updated that I would be able to just update to 4.3.3. But thanks for the reply. Also, so with the tethered jailbreak, I will have to jailbreak it ever time the battery dies or it is shut down.. right :(

4. The Mad Hatter macrumors 6502a

The Mad Hatter

Every time you reboot (not respring) or shut down/restart, you'll have to connect to a comp and use your JB'n app to boot you back up. The thing is, unless you use flakey apps, or let your power run out, you shouldn't have any probs after you are done setting your iPad up.

HTH

5. biohead macrumors 6502

And coming from someone with an iPhone, the battery life of the iPad means you'll very rarely run into a tethering problem by running out of juice.