I Need Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by TheAnoyingApple, Apr 15, 2010.

1. TheAnoyingApple macrumors member

Hey, a friend of mine just ordered a macbook pro for me because i dont live in the US. However, when he sent me the configuration that he had made to the laptop, i noticed that he didnt upgrade the display from normal to hi-def. This means that i need to CANCEL the order but he's in a meeting right now. How much time do i have to cancel the order?
    :eek:

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

You can even change the order while the package is on its way. [​IMG] You can return the received Mac and order a new one.

Even though some might get tired of reading this, the thread title guy strikes again:

A more descriptive and precise thread title will help cater to the right audience and get you more responses.
    To edit your thread title, just click on the [​IMG]button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the "Go Advanced" button below your message.

Have you also taken a look at http://mroogle.*************/MRoogleSmall.gif, since that question may have been asked several times?

3. stefan1975 macrumors 6502a

4. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

5. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

6. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

By the way, you might want to consider removing the "[/CENTER]" from your earlier post, since it has no "
    " to go with it.​

7. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

Thanks, I copied it wrong from my "standard answers" list, inspired by some user here. ;)

8. Sn0wball macrumors regular

If you're in the UK, remember you'll still have to pay customs/import duty and VAT as soon as it arrives. Customs DO open boxes to see what's inside. Even sending items without any receipts or a paper trail wont stop them charging duty and VAT. Even "it's a gift from my friend" doesn't work.