I need help, related to flash

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Ricanlegend, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Ricanlegend macrumors 6502a

I tried using websites that uses flash and for some strange reason i cant see them its like my flash isn't working. Any way to fix this ? For example i tried to test my internet speed at speedtest.net and i cant even see the map. Any help will be appreciated

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

What browser(s) were you using and what version(s) is it/are they?

What Flash version do you have installed and what Mac OS X version do you have? Since when does the problem occur? Did a restart fix it? Have you installed any Flash blockers?

A more descriptive and precise thread title will help cater to the right audience and get you more responses. (see rule #3 under Minor Problems)
    To edit your thread title, just click on the [​IMG] button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the "Go Advanced" button below your message.

Have you also taken a look at MRoogle, since that question may have been asked several times?

Example: Can't view Flash content in (browser name and version) on Mac OS X 10.x.y since ....

3. DoFoT9 macrumors P6

DoFoT9

oddly enough, flash hasnt been working on my imac either. a restart of safari normally fixes this though.

4. Ricanlegend thread starter macrumors 6502a

For some odd reason none of my flash was working , i thought i had the latest flash, i download it again , it appears working fine , thanks for the tip to restart it , Thanks for help :cool: