I need help with my iphone 3gs

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by youssef, Mar 6, 2011.

1. youssef macrumors newbie

Hi this is my first post :D I have an iphone 3gs stucked in the itunes logo with usb yest I updated my iphone 3gs 3.2.1 to 4.2.1 by mistake so it was stuck in the itunes logo with usb and emergency call then i downloaded ultrasnow to unlock it i saw a youtube video of unlocking it i did all the steps wright but in the last step the pineapple picture stopped and stood on the loading was still in the half i also downloaded all the files it needed for the unlocking [ os4.2.1 firmware and the ipad restore firmware and irib ] after this it stopped in the apple logo above it a circle loading i tried the ultrasnow several times after restoring in itunes also several times and i also downloaded recboot and tiny umbrella and installed them with all the files they needed everything but with no use . i think my iphone is know on the os4.2.1 . now my iphone is stuck on the itunes logo and usb and above a dark screen with no emergency call only logos.
    I really need help please.:apple:

2. michael.lauden macrumors 68020

michael.lauden

Go back into DFU mode.

Put stock firmware back on iPhone

Try again.

Pretty simple

3. youssef, Mar 6, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2011

youssef thread starter macrumors newbie

it is know on dfu mode but i did restore in itunes with os 4.2.1 firmware and there is always an error [1015] i tried to fix it by irib and tinyumbrella with no use so what to do

4. michael.lauden macrumors 68020

michael.lauden

Connect to iTunes, upload 4.2.1

then follow this guide.

http://goo.gl/16uRb

can't go wrong

Do a quick search next time, welcome to the forums.

5. youssef thread starter macrumors newbie

I downloaded and installed the GreenPois0n RC5 but my iphone now is on the itunes and usb picture with the emergency call availability

6. michael.lauden macrumors 68020

michael.lauden

Connect to iTunes

Upgrade to latest firmware.

Stop.

Install green poison, Run the jailbreak. Stop, or Follow this guide:

http://goo.gl/16uRb

End. I just did the same thing and had no problems whatsoever.