Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

danab123

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 29, 2011
Hi I was just wondering if anyone knew of any programs or a faster way to save sources for pictures. I process a lot of pictures because I run a fashion blog and also create a lot of collages and inspiration boards.. What I want to be able to do is save or drag a picture from the internet into a folder and the direct link or source is automatically in the information or something like that. As of right now I just drag a picture onto my desktop, copy the link, select the picture, get info, and paste the link into comments. It gets very tedious because I am saving a lot of pictures daily. Is there any easier way because I always want to link back to the original source when I put pictures on my blog! Sorry if this was confusing, I am new to the forum!

Nov 28, 2010
located
I dragged this image to the Desktop and opened GET INFO:
Screen%20shot%202011-07-29%20at%2010.35.05%20PM.png

Eddyisgreat

macrumors 601
Oct 24, 2007
get firefox and try zotero. It's a citation manager but you should be able to save the source as well as the date and other stuff from it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.