I need help!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Omar4070, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Omar4070 macrumors newbie

Omar4070

i bought a use iphone 5c i can use it normally but when i tried to add my i cloud account i found that the account still conected to the old owner account and there is no way to contact him pls tell me what to do
    [​IMG]

2. Newtons Apple, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2015

Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

Ignore my post as I misunderstood and my reading comprehension skills are poor until after my coffee. :eek:

3. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

Down there at the very bottom where the big button labeled "Sign Out" is. Press that. Sign out. Then sign back in with your Apple ID.

4. Omar4070 thread starter macrumors newbie

Omar4070

i cant tap on it and its asks me to login to signout

5. Will22 macrumors 65816

Will22

I guess you didn't notice that the "big button labeled sign out" is in grey so it is not possible to tap it!! If your going to give a smart arsed response at least know what your saying.

6. Rayy42 macrumors 6502

Rayy42

It's bricked. This is Apple's built in security system. If you can't log out of the original owners account then there's nothing you can do.

I work for a major wireless carrier and if we take in an iPhone that is still attached to an account it's literally useless. Sorry.

7. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

No I didn't.

And you're right.

8. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You're sol.
    The device its attached to someone's icloud account and find my iPhone. If you ever restore or update the firmware it will ask you for that icloud id and password and will not let you go any further without that correct info.
    It's a built it security anti theft feature.
    You might have bought lost or stolen property.
    Contact that email and ask him to remove it from his iCloud account or if it's stolen make arrangements to return it to him and file a police report against the person that sold it to you.