I need protection!!...4 my ipad2....help

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by MacLuv365, Sep 11, 2011.

1. MacLuv365 macrumors newbie

I'm converting!!! Off you go pc...I'm changing to all Mac. As a matter of fact, im typing this post fr my new ipad2. Everything about Mac is so clean n art. This is a lifestyle, outlook change for me. Got a SmartCover to go with it too... Here's my question...the magnet strip won't hold on to the ipad2....so how do it make it stick so it won't drop or something?

Also, what's a good back protection for the ipad2. Looks so saxy with the smart cover and hate to cover the back with a rubbermaid plastic.

Not sure what to do? Help!!!

2. 2high2aim macrumors 6502

since no one answered your question you could just view some of the threads on case review I believe it was titled, Cases that work with ipad SmartCover

Your in the right section now you need to search

3. Ksizzle9 macrumors 6502a

Glad you decided to join the world of Mac. I'm not sure if it is a lifestyle, but it is a choice, and a good one. With that said, there are still some things about pc I prefer. Mainly, I can by a MBP equivalent for minimum of half the price. Different arguement tho. Also, when u decideto upgrade, a 2-3 year old apple product will sell better, and for more than a near brand new pc product. I can't help you with the case issue because that's why I am here. Enjoy your new product. You will love it.

4. LTMK macrumors member

I have the same problem few days ago, and I was convinced the ZUM case is the solution. It has a smart cover lock to sercure the Ipad 2 body with the smart cover. The smart cover may detach from the ipad 2 because it only attach to the ipad 2 body by magnetic force.

This video can show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibT5CEvKoHM

Also it is transparent, so it wont cover up the back design.

Hope we make the right decision .... I have ordered from amazon ... :)

5. MacLuv365 thread starter macrumors newbie