I need recommendation on the best plan for 3 lines

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Appl3FTW, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Appl3FTW macrumors 603

Appl3FTW

Thinking about switching plans. So which offers the best deal for less than 150 for 3 lines, Talk text and data included?

2. ssl0408 macrumors 6502a

You failed to mention which carrier is your service provider.

3. pdxmatts macrumors 65816

pdxmatts

4. Appl3FTW thread starter macrumors 603

Appl3FTW

Yes I'm from att but I'm willing to transfer for the right provider.

5. goknicks macrumors member

well, Verizon has the 10GB plan for $80. they also have a $150 per line credit if you switch.

6. infantrytrophy, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2014

infantrytrophy macrumors regular

I have the AT&T 10 GB share data plan. The "list" price is $100 plus $15 per device (devices off-contract price, either pay full price for phone or buy on Next installment plan). There are many FAN discounts of 20% or so, so check around, even ask the local store manager if he can find one to work for you.

This plan includes 10GB of shared data, unlimited T&T for all of the devices.

I have been very happy with this plan since it was first offered in Feb. or March of this year. A couple of weeks ago I took advantage of a short-term promotion and had the data allowance doubled to 20GB for the same plan price.

Had Verizon for 10+ years before switching to ATT. Very happy now, good signal in my home area (VA) and 4 trips this year to several states (NV, AZ, UT, WV, OH, MI).

Added note: Over the past 9 months or so AT&T has been very quick to lower prices and offer promotions, so pay close attention. In Feb. I received $400 service credit by adding 4 devices, 2 phones and 2 iPads. There have been several promotions since.

7. Appl3FTW thread starter macrumors 603

Appl3FTW

80 for individual or two lines?

8. goknicks macrumors member

it's $80 for plan only.

$15 per line charge unless you get a 2 yr. contract then it's $40 per line

9. pdxmatts macrumors 65816

pdxmatts

What plan do you have right now? What carrier has the best coverage in your area? You need to go to each carrier website and look at their plans and cost and decide if it is worth switching carriers. There are many promotions going on right now