I need serious help with iPod Touch 4th Gen.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by captainmike09, Feb 20, 2014.

1. captainmike09 macrumors newbie

Feb 20, 2014
    I really need help! Earlier today, I tried to jailbreak my iPod Touch 4th Gen with p0sixspwn. I'm running iOS 6.1.5. I think the jailbreak failed. When I was in the process of jailbreaking, it kept rebooting over and over and over. This went on for over 10 minutes before I finally had enough and tried to reset the device and erase all content. When the set up screen came up, and selected my country and language first. After I got that done, it skipped the step where I am supposed to connect to WiFi, and went straight to the "Create or sign in with Apple ID" step. Since I couldn't connect to WiFi, I had to skip this step, so I clicked "skip this step" at the bottom. When I did that, the screen spasmed rapidly for about a second, and then went to the Location services step. I turned on location services, then went to diagnostics and usage step. After that, I was on the homescreen. When I went to settings to turn on the wifi, I couldn't. I couldn't toggle the wifi on. Also, even after the reset, it still wanted to keep rebooting. I need help. Is there anything I can do to make it work right again?
  2. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

Oct 31, 2009
    Near Dallas, Texas, USA
    Try restoring it again and let us know if that happens again.