Hi, I am a Software Engineering Student doing mostly research. I occasionally do development. I currently have a first gen 15' MBP from 2006, which is slowly dying. If i plug in the battery it freezes. I am currently considering buying a 13' MBP with 500GB HDD and a 19' LED external display. I need the mobility since I sometimes need to show results to colleagues and teachers. I will use the external display because my eyesight is not that good. I've considered the 15' without a display, but it's actually more expensive than the MBP 13 + display. And since I'm on a budget... My only problem with the current MBP is the C2D. Even though it is a HUGE upgrade from my current CD (not C2D). My biggest issue is not the fact that it is a C2D, its that it's a C2D priced the same as when it came out 6 or more months ago. So I am willing to wait until January 2011. Do you guys think the wait will be worth it?