I need some help here.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by R2guitarist, Apr 25, 2011.

1. R2guitarist macrumors newbie

So I made my switch from AT&T to Verizon two days ago because I knew it was the only time my dad was going to offer me (im 21 y/o btw) so I did and got the htc thunderbolt. The thing is, its just too big for me and battery dies super fast, not to mention the extended battery just makes it harder for my fingers/hands to handle, not to mention the media player is crap and can't get my itunes to function on the phone. So I either thought when the white iphone releases, return the thunderbolt (since I have 14 days to return) and get the verizon iphone or I guess keep the thunderbolt until the 5 releases. What do you think I should do? Anything would help. Thanks in advance!

2. ap3604 macrumors 68000

As for the battery dying super fast problem, did you download the Android app that lets you turn off 4g so you get normal battery life?

If you don't turn off 4g then your phone will constantly search for it and since it's not the ubiquitous yet you'll have some god awful battery life ;)

3. Dr Kevorkian94 macrumors 68020

I a agree with the above,but make sure u kill apps when your not using them it eats so much battery life (there is an app for that). And if it is still horrible battery life just get an iPhone ( but asking whether or not to get an iPhone at a Mac site lol).