OK, here's the deal. I have a SR MBP 2.4 and I am interested in purchasing a MBP for my husband. He has been using mine and I know how much he would really love one with Logic 8 Express to do some recording and music creating. He would probably also be using it for video work as well. But I am wondering if I should just buy it now or wait until January? Don't yell! I know that most people are expecting an update in January, but I am wondering if it would really make a difference to him. If there is an update in January, do you think that there would be anything that is going to make a real difference? Compared to any computer I have owned, my MBP seems to be faster except for the slow response time in loading websites. If they place new chips in the MBP in January will this add to the heat concerns? I want to get him a fast, reliable machine that he will enjoy for quite awhile and I know he will appreciate the ease of use. So what would be a compelling reason for waiting to buy him one. I realize there is no definitive answer, but advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.