I have a Wifi-only iPad Mini right now that I love. I use it for work and play. Now that I've been using it, I realize that I really need one with cellular access.I could get it through my cell provider (AT&T) for $359 plus $36 activation. So my question is, do I sell it now and buy another Mini with 4G? Or do I wait a little while for a new model Mini to come out? I'm not sure if the next model release is supposed to have big changes or not. Second, what is my 16Gig Mini worth? I wouldn't know where to even start on price. Thanks!