I need your suggestion for my iPad2

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by celo48, Mar 13, 2011.

1. celo48 macrumors 6502a

I will use my iPad2 at work on my desk with Apple wireless keyboard.

1. I am thinking to buy a stable stand so when I tap, I do not knock it over. I do not have to have a case maybe Bestskinever to protect the back for scratches. I need a bag to carry of course which is not difficult to choose.

2. My other option is to buy a case that will let me stand the iPad horizontally so I can use/tap it at this position. This would give me the option to use the iPad comfortably out of work also such as when I am lying down on the couch at home. My concern with this type of case is knocking it over when using at work on the desk. How stable are this type of cases?

Remember, typing will be done with the keyboard. No games will be played at work. Well, I don't really play games anyway. Just email, surf the net, watch Youtube here and there. Just basic stuff.

I did not use an iPad before so, I do not know how easy to use it without any case if I choose the 1st option.

Also, if you suggest a case for my needs, I do not want to buy a case that will cover the bezel since I want the white to show.

What are your suggestions?

2. Baby-T macrumors newbie

3. celo48 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks! I like the Zaggmate w/o the keyboard.

I wonder if those folding cases are stable enough to use the iPad on a desk. I have never used it so I really do not know. Anybody?

4. celo48, Mar 14, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2011

celo48 thread starter macrumors 6502a

5. celo48 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Nope! For the ones who are interested, they won't be making the Bookstand for iPad2. Grrrr

6. tbayrgs macrumors 603

tbayrgs

Really? Just went to their site and see a bunch of Bookstand2 models. Granted, they seem to be made from a different material than the original bookstand but offer the same functionality.

7. celo48 thread starter macrumors 6502a

If you look at it closely, it is little different. It will be less sturdy I think.