I never see problems involving limerain

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by SeaChange, Dec 1, 2010.

1. SeaChange macrumors regular

Why doesn't every one use that or greenpoison or whatever it is called?

2. i3igsmooth5769 macrumors 6502a

i3igsmooth5769

i used limera1n for my phone on 4.1, and have yet to experience any issues.

3. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

I used Limera1n on mine. The only problems I've experienced have been a direct result of my own stupidity; not with LR :D

4. DirtySocks85 macrumors 65816

DirtySocks85

OP - could you clarify what you're asking? I'm not sure what you're on about with this thread. I used greenpois0n to jailbreak mine when I updated to 4.1, everything is going smoothly, and I believe that is the case for many others that used one of these tools to jailbreak 4.1.

Is your question directed to all the recent talk of using redsn0w/pwngetool (sorry can't remember what's working as of this moment) for a tethered jailbreak, if so that's for people that want to go ahead and upgrade their firmware from 4.1 to 4.2.1 and re-jailbreak. Some clarification would be appreciated.

5. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Lol :D
    Same here.

6. gravytrain84 macrumors 6502a

gravytrain84

7. aldo818 macrumors regular

limerain rocks never had a prob. I m still on 4.1 till they come up with a JB for 4.2.1

Let it rain

8. nfl46 macrumors 603

He'll probably come out with a untethered jailbreak before the Dev Team. It usually takes them forever!

9. SeaChange thread starter macrumors regular

I meant why doesn't every one use limerain and greenpoison since they appear to be the most stable jailbreak tools. I see what you mean about people not wanting to wait though, but 4.2 doesn't add anything that I really need right now on my phone.

10. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

:confused::confused: So what is your question again???

As far as I know, everyone who JBed 4.1 used either LimeRa1n, Greenpois0n or Pwnage tool, all 3 tool are reliable and stable (at this point). Non of those tools have been updated to Support 4.2.1 officially. (some beta released have been out for a tethered JB, but that's about it)

11. WhatAmI macrumors 6502a

WhatAmI

It's not, which JB you choose. It's the swiss cheese that gets into the dock connector that puts you in a boot loop. Ok?