I never thought i would buy an iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by mrmarts, Mar 11, 2012.

1. mrmarts macrumors 65816

Feb 6, 2009
    Melbourne Australia
    Well this step maybe even bigger than moving from windows to mac two years ago now everything i own is mac macbook, iMac iPhone and now iPad I have been iffy on getting it i missed the first generation calling it an oversized iPhone with the same apps for more bucks.

As the years have gone by the iPhone screen has not changed and i see it as a challenge to surf the net and use my phone to type my homework when i go to bed. I'am eager to try word processing and web browsing on a iPad, besides i cannot take my macbook to bed when I;am lying down.
  2. Faux Carnival macrumors 6502a

Aug 1, 2010
    Yaay! I'll get one too but I might have to sell a kidney first. Must have all Apple products.
  3. Xanthos macrumors member

Mar 8, 2012
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Lazing around on the couch while surfing the web on the iPad is something you can never do as well with a MacBook.

On the downside, you will find yourself prefer surfing on the iPad than on your MacBook.