iPad mini I ordered a ipad Mini on Christmas Day

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Cat-toy, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Cat-toy macrumors member

It has been some time since my last Apple product purchase, but something about the mini drew me back in. I got in on the HP Touchpad deal when they discontinued it. That was my first tablet and @ $99 it was a great entry into the form factor. I modded it to dual boot WebOS and Android and all is still good except one thing, size.

On trips I like to have my ipod touch for music and the TP for everything else. I am hoping the mini will replace the TP for trips(less chargers and bulk). Ordered XMas and it has already shipped today the 27th with an expected arrival of the 31st. Also ordered The Ridge Deviceware case in blue(Amazon has a coupon code bringing the price to $22.xx.

Anyhow waiting to welcome a new ios device to my home.

2. britneyfan macrumors 6502

Cool! Enjoy it!

Did you get a cellular model?

3. cheezeit macrumors 6502

Congrats! The mini is such an awesome size! I enjoy being able to take mine with me a lot more that the larger ipad. Now if they can up the resolution on it ill be set =)

4. Cat-toy thread starter macrumors member

I got the 32GB Wi-fi only model. I was considering the 16GB, but I have about 8GB of music alone on my ipod and not many apps. I figured 32GB would give me some headroom for the apps I know I will enjoy better on the mini than the ipod.