I ordered a new iPad last Sunday

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Jake192, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Jake192 macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted

Its been almost a week now and I've already gotten my smart cover but no such luck on my new iPad (32G white wifi) its says it's not supposed to come till April 4-11 but I'm just wondering if that estimation is reliable... I'm extremely anxious and just wondering if any1 knows if I should get my hopes up for the 4th or die of impatients waiting for it

2. Spink10 Suspended

Spink10

Who did you order it from? If apple - then that delivery date is most likely accurate. iPad 3rd generation was back ordered - smart cover was/is not.

Sorry - you need to wait patiently.

3. Jake192 thread starter macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted

I ordered it from apple and u rly cant blame me for wanting it I get it that they already made the smart cover and theres a high demand for iPads but I have been told that ppl ordered it weeks b4 me and should have already received it but have not

4. Jake192 thread starter macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted

DANGIT!! Now it's been pushed bk to 9th-16th

5. shyam09 macrumors 68000

shyam09

i ordered last sunday too, and got the email pickup on wednesday. the only difference was I pre-ordered on Sunday with BestBuy.

you could try seeing if they have it online for store pickup (at locations near you, ie. Apple Stores and Authorized Resellers)

6. CKtoph macrumors 6502

Ordered mine Monday, and it got shipped today (white, 64GB, VZW). Probably could've just gone into the store and picked one of these up though...