I performed a Jump! Upgrade in an Apple Store today.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MacintoshJosh3, Sep 19, 2014.

1. MacintoshJosh3 macrumors regular

I, like many others, decided to camp for the new iPhone due to the pre-order failure that I faced. I am a current T-Mobile subscriber and was kindly informed by the apple representatives that if I wanted to purchase from Apple I would only be able to purchase outright (full retail) and that they would not be supporting the Jump! program at this time.

When I received my "pass card" i was once again informed of this being my only option, they even made sure everyone knew that ATT Next would not be offered..

Yet here I am typ my on my 6 that I paid exactly $99 for.

I was my reps first T-Mobile customer of the day (at approx 12pm) but was offered to use my Jump upgrade almost immediately.. He evaluated my old device and after handing him the $99 deposit for the 64gb model I was on my way.

I can only assume this was something he should not have done? Did anyone else get lucky today?

2. ddngo macrumors newbie

This is nothing new.

Apple stores have been processing upgrades through T-Mobile Jump, AT&T Next and Verizon Edge since August with no problem.

Many people have done this today. It's pretty common.

3. 3rdiguy macrumors 65816

3rdiguy

What's the price difference between 64 & 128gb 6+ on tmobile? If I sign up for Jump I heard you don't have to pay $100 difference.