I-POD Touch and Wireless Head Phones

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by classiclife, Feb 9, 2009.

1. classiclife macrumors newbie

Hello,

I am on the hunt for wireless headphones for my Ipod touch. I would like it so that I can have the receiver on the Ipod and then the headphones. Blue tooth can be a option, but I need to know what will connect with what. Also, I need something that easily charged.:apple:

2. telepati macrumors regular

telepati

You need Dongle Adapter and Bluetooth Headphone.. Im using Samsung Bluetooth Headphone and Infinxx AP23 iBluon Bluetooth Dongle... Easy to use; put the dongle ipod touch and open buletooth headset sync together. That's it!

Check this link;
    http://www.accessoryjack.com/-strse-522/Infinxx-AP23-iBluon-Bluetooth/Detail.bok

3. bildio macrumors regular

I use the Jaybird bluetooth adaptor for ipod. It get's it's power from the ipod so no adaptor charging required.

http://www.jaybirdgear.com/bluetooth-stereo-headphones-techspecs.php

I use it with either the Jaybird head 200 stereo headset or the Motorola StereoMoto headset. Both are easy to charge, with the Motorola the easiest, but the Jaybird isn't bad. The Motorola can also be used wired.

4. aafuss1 macrumors 68000

aafuss1

5. tadad1 macrumors 6502a

tadad1

Although more expensive than bluetooth if audio quality is important to you it may be worth checking out the Sleek Audio SA6 plus W1 bundle. The W1 attachment implements Kleer Technologies wireless system which is able to transmit CD quality audio and the SA6 earpieces are tunable allowing you to adjust the sound signature to your preference with a variety of treble tubes and bass ports. What I love most about the SA6 + W1 combo is if I am caught short between charges and the wireless battery runs flat I can just swap the earpieces back over to the cable and I am not without my music till I can recharge. The SA6 on there own have great symmetry with the Touch but with the W1 wireless attachment they are without a doubt the most versatile IEM's on the market at present.

6. Cutra macrumors newbie

re Jaybird gear

Does anyone know who in Canada sells Jaybird?

7. 4DThinker macrumors 68020

I reviewed great bluetooth adapter that works with my Touch, and have also reviewed several bluetooth headphones that will work with that adapter.

Adapter
    Headphone. It comes with it's own ipod adapter.

Other headphones, some bluetooth.