j_blrd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 15, 2020
image1 4.png

image1.png
image2.png
image3.png

When my school was closed in February because of covid, I found myself with a lot of free time so I created the watchOS version of Battery Grapher. 7 months later my school is still closed, but Battery Grapher now has an iOS app! The iOS app is free for everyone who bought the watchOS app. I hope you guys like it :)

Battery Grapher graphs you historical battery levels and learns your habits to intelligently predict what you future battery levels will be. Future battery level predictions get better the longer you have the app installed! The app also supports widgets, so you can see your battery data from your home screen.

Battery Grapher costs $1.99 upfront, but has no ads or monthly subscriptions and I don’t collect your data. Also this small fee allows me to continue developing the app (the sales from the watchOS version of Battery Grapher allowed me to make the iOS version!).

Feel free to let me know if you want me to add a feature!

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1498632956 I would really appreciate a review :)

JBaby

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2015
Is it supposed to be the same on all 3? Because all 3 are vastly different. I expect the watch to be accurate, and it is, because I’ve had it the longest. But iPhone and iPad are very different from each other and the watch.

xxBlack

macrumors regular
Jan 7, 2020
Is it possible to set a notification for specific time? So that i get a notification around 7 pm to charge my apple watch? I just see notifcation for a specific battery level or time till it dies...

BigMcGuire

Contributor
Jan 10, 2012
the Alpha Quadrant
All 3 of mine are vastly different from one another.

That is because it shows the battery of the device it is on right? iPad = iPad battery, iPhone showing iPhone battery and watch showing watch. Right?
[automerge]1600950563[/automerge]
Does not install on my AW6. Circle starts to spinn and then [install] button is back again after a few seconds.

I have been having this problem on iOS 14 with my iPhone now and then !

Mike Boreham

macrumors 68020
Aug 10, 2006
UK
I set up my AW6 from my AW5. Accuracy had been "excellent" (or very good, can't recall now) on AW5, and as expected it went to "very bad" on the AW6. But two weeks later it was still "bad".

I decided to reset historical data to start with a clean slate, but four days later it is still "very bad".

Anyone got up to very good or excellent with AW6? Any suggestion?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.