i pre ordered the iphone 4 but i have a question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cubvenam, Jun 15, 2010.

1. cubvenam macrumors newbie

i pre ordered the iphone 4 but i still havent gotten a confirmation order. it was about an hour hour and a half ago. i went to the site and i saw i had the order placed with my account with a number and everything. should i get worried?
    when should i start thinking it didnt work?

2. direktkaoz macrumors newbie

You shouldn't be worried. A couple of people on the board including myself have the same issue. Apple's servers are just getting hammered right now according to an Apple rep and the e-mails should be sent within a day or two.

But as long as you can access your order status page and view your order you are good to go. That's what Apple bases their shipments on, not an e-mail.

3. cubvenam thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks

thanks a lot bro much appreciated haha the last thing i want is a problem after all that work hahaha

4. timeconsumer macrumors 65816

timeconsumer

be glad you were able to get the order placed, I've been trying since 7am PST. Still cannot get through... :(

5. krypt17 macrumors member

Yea I havent recieved one either and I placed my order at about 10am EST. But I've actually called Apple to ask them a question about my order and asked if everything was good to go and they said it was. So.. Like the other person said, if you can check your order status on the AppleStore page, then your fine.

6. cubvenam thread starter macrumors newbie

it was actually really weird how it worked i thought it didnt work but actually i had it in my cart the whole time hahaha i was a little pissed and happy at the same time but it was good now i gotta try and get one for my sister