Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

trekster

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 10, 2009
Downey,CA
I checked my order status and it says order complete for Apple Care. I never received anything. Are they going to ship it with my laptop? I also made an error on the shipping address. I did Blvd instead of Ave. I updated my account info but when I check the order status of the macbook pro it still says BLVD. Should I be concerned?

Everything else on the shipping address is correct.

sickmacdoc

macrumors 68020
Jun 14, 2008
New Hampshire
Don't be concerned about the AppleCare. When ordering AppleCare online at the same time as a Mac, the Mac is "auto-enrolled" in the AC program and nothing is sent to you other than a receipt/proof of purchase when you receive the machine which you should be sure to hang onto.

Once you have received you Mac you can use the serial number in the Apple support area online to verify your AppleCare coverage. It may take a couple of days to show online.

On the address issue I would not be overly concerned about that either. Since the address itself is correct apparently, most of the delivery drives probably know which streets in their area are what type and don't pay much attention to the suffix. If it has not been shipped yet you could always call in and have it changed, but personally I would not be concerned as the long as the number and street name were correct.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.