I really hate my apple battery charger... It barely works..

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by OverSpun, Nov 16, 2010.

1. OverSpun macrumors 6502a

OverSpun

So... I bought this along with my magic trackpad. The batteries in touchpad lasted nearly 2 months or whenever these were released back from today, but I needed slapping some new batts into it... So I realized that all 6 sets of batteries with the charger only come with nearly 50-65% for the new set...

So I checked all the rest since they all have 30-40% charges...

The worst thing is this... I put my batteries that came with the trackpad, but they wont charge... I tried this 4x now! So I gave up, and I'm trying for another set of batteries. Lets see if this works.

I definitely double read the manual unless theres some special, but its obviously simple using this thing... It has to be broken from the box because its pretty annoying driving to the store by replacing it talkng to a genius?

*thumb down*

2. mrsir2009 macrumors 604

mrsir2009

Apple accessories don't tend to have veyr good reviews do they :eek:

3. OverSpun thread starter macrumors 6502a

OverSpun

Yea... I guess I'm taking mine to a local apple store and switching it for me. another set of never charged batteries have just passed through a 6hrs charge.. so I guess theyre not going to finish. What is the point having a green light if I've seen it with my 4x tries getting it to work... WOW. Nice failure apple... I'll update my thread if it randomly works, or I just get a new one. :mad:

4. scarboni21 macrumors regular

When you say that you are charging the batteries that came with the trackpad you do understand that those are not rechargable

5. Hisdem macrumors 6502a

Hisdem

I was about to say this. The batteries that come with the products like Apple mice and peripherals are standard non rechargable.