I really hope they change Mail.app in 10.6 Final

Discussion in 'macOS' started by LtCarter47, Jun 15, 2009.

1. LtCarter47 macrumors regular

LtCarter47

I just installed the latest build a few days ago on my MacBook and noticed that when I have the inbox selected I see all my notes are mixed in there as well. I had to create a smart mailbox that filters out notes in order to view it the same way as 10.5. Pretty annoying.

Anyone else use notes?

2. Pooshka macrumors 65816

Have you tried this: Preferences > Accounts > Mailbox Behaviors > deselect Show notes in Inbox

3. LtCarter47 thread starter macrumors regular

LtCarter47

Ahhh.... so it's the default that has changed then... I'll check that out as soon as I get home. Thanks for the tip! :)

4. adamfishercox macrumors 6502

I really do question why they found that a good default. Apple's being really sloppy lately.

5. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says....amazing how many developers (as of course those are the only people with 10.6) don't even do the simple things like check in the preference settings....oh yeah! ;)

6. LtCarter47 thread starter macrumors regular

LtCarter47

Well, there is still hope. The Safari 4 Beta with tabs at the top and that tiny little loading icon in the address bar was addressed when 4.0 came out. I'm pretty happy with it, and I didn't have high expectations based on the beta.

7. LtCarter47 thread starter macrumors regular

LtCarter47

LtCarter says.....only been playing with it for a day or so, and not continuously....lets all freak out! :eek::eek:

8. ACiB708 macrumors regular

True, Duff-Man, also how also these "devs" come asking "Hey dudes, where is the new interface Marble? I read somewhere it was cool, I got the latests SL seed from Apple, but it has no Marble interface, well... i'll get back to developing..."