I really like the new Ipad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by epi117, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Texasboy956 macrumors newbie

2. Willie5566 macrumors regular

Sadly there aren't too many threads of people enjoying their iPad.

Haters gonna hate...sigh.

3. Texasboy956 macrumors newbie

4. Lunchb0x8 macrumors 6502a

I have had a 1, 2 and now I have the new iPad, I am in love.

I am finding more and more things by the hour to show off the beautiful screen, I have discovered that my point and shoot camera (14MP) is more than enough, as I look over my photos that we took on the honeymoon in 2010, I am astounded at the beauty of the images and he screen.

Movies are brilliant on the device, currently converting some 720p movies, only have one proper 1080p movie in my collection, and it looks amazing on the iPad too!

I have no faults on mine, no dead pixels, no noticable backlight bleeding and once and for all, it is perfect, the thickness and weight, make it feel a little more real as a device, the same as what I have said for the iPhone 4/4S redesign from the 3GS, the device feels like a proper tablet, not just a portable display with some games.

5. mattpreston11 macrumors 6502a

As I mentioned in another thread. I had the iPad 1, sold it after 3 months after being completely unimpressed by it.

This one for sme reason feels night and day better.What a superb bit of kit is become.