I received a AT&T Survey this morning

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jfreak623, Jun 29, 2009.

1. jfreak623 macrumors 6502

Anybody else get this? It was asking about all kinds of things from price, features, what we like and what we dont like. It was all centered around the iphone. I made sure to let them know that we are not happy about the MMS, Tethering, Slingplayer etc. I also told them there texting prices were outrageous and that if they kept treating iphone people differently (such as crippling the iphone for slingplayer, etc) that Apple would eventually move on and when that happens, so will its millions of customers.

2. Evenprime macrumors newbie

Hi jfreak623, I have a question, unrelated to your AT&T question, but more about a post you made back in Dec 2008 regarding the iMac G5 problems you had experienced. I'm currently researching how prevalent was this problem as I know of three friends of mine who all had problems with their iMac G5. Would you be willing to PM me about my questions? I would very much appreciate a response.

Thanks.

Robert
    San Diego, CA

3. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Just a FYI, but beware of surveys that ask a lot of personal information. They're a common technique being used by identity thieves.

4. Demosthenes427 macrumors regular

This has absolutely nothing to do with the iPhone.

PM the guy the next time you have a question completely unrelated to the forum you post in.

5. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

Newbies don't have PM capabilities. Give him a break.

6. FortLeopard macrumors newbie

Why do people think Apple will honestly leave AT&T?

AT&T has one the highest number of users on it's network and Apple will definitely not move to Verizon, they will only cripple it with their V-Cast services.

The only thing Apple can do is release an iPhone unlocked, but that would cause problems with the entire CDMA/GMS support.

Sadly, as soon as AT&T adds MMS support and tethering plans Apple will care less about the everyday consumer and the monthly prices they face.

7. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

He could easily reach the required posts by getting in a thespaz post though. :)

8. jointsmoking macrumors regular

So why didn't you do what you thought he should do?

sigh.

ON subject. I've been thrilled with ATT's service. I'd be happy to fill out a survey.

9. TSX macrumors 68030

TSX

I think they overlooked this part of your survey seeing as it's coming soon.

10. TheSpaz macrumors 604

TheSpaz

Oh brother. :rolleyes:

11. mackmgg macrumors 65816

mackmgg

Or he could get the required amount of posts by posting asking if he could PM someone :p

12. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Ha ha! Soooo funny.....NOT! :)

13. army91c macrumors 6502a

I bet he does a search for his user name to see if anyone has "posted" him in a thread....

I would also fill it out if sent to me... Including my ss#, bank number atm pin... you know all the goods... but I would fill out a survey from att if they sent it to me.