I received my iPhone Monday. No issues

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Alexjones, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Alexjones macrumors 6502

Sorry Android fans. There are no issues with this phone. What a beautiful machine. No Antenna issues, Wifi works like a charm, buy it!!!

2. Block macrumors 6502a

Block

Take a picture of a white background (such as a white piece of printer paper or a white wall) and post it here and we'll believe you.

3. rookie1082 macrumors regular

Yay wifi works!

Sweet.

4. Alexjones thread starter macrumors 6502

I'll take that picture after im done watching Columbo

5. badpinoy macrumors regular

well i think the big issue, death grip, are related to geographical location.

the proximity sensor is matter of sensitivity issue. i've hang up on a couple if the proximity sensor isn't close enough to my ear.

whats the build week on your phone?

6. skiltrip macrumors 68030

Who the hell would want to take a picture of a white wall or a piece of paper? Jeez. Talk about wasting your time.

7. Block macrumors 6502a

Block

It's easier to see issues on white surfaces. He could have taken it of something else but it's harder for the untrained eye to see errors unless it is pointed out. The capture is clearly for diagnosis purposes... talk about not thinking.

8. aohus macrumors 68000

the fact that you had to create a thread stating that the phone works is pretty sad. thats making your argument look weaker

9. ratbatblue macrumors 6502

I think it's spelled R-E-L-I-E-F. I experienced a lot if it myself when mine turned out to be okay. Haven't taken any pictures of plain white stuff yet, though. Regular old photos come out great. I think that'll do.

10. drew0020 macrumors 68000

drew0020

I can't get a phone without dust or dead pixels in the screen. Glad yours is good though!