I reckon the iPhone 5 release will be a biggy!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by slimbek, Jun 20, 2012.

1. slimbek macrumors regular

This article gets me so pumped for the iPhone 5!

The stars are aligning for Apple this year... they're playing catchup on a few great features, ironing out software kinks, tying up loose ends between iOS and OSX, and updating almost every product!
    And since they seem to be working on biannual redesigns, I can't wait to see what this years phone looks like.

All the concepts floating around just show an iPhone 4 with a 4" screen... surely we can expect more than that in its 3rd year? Not that I know how to improve a classic like the 4 (but that's not my job!).

Anyone else excited? What are you hoping they include in this apparent "Samsung S3" destroying phone?

2. Ayemerica macrumors demi-god

Ayemerica

3. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

Errrr.... what? AFAIK Foxconn isn't designing any of this stuff... it's Apple. Wouldn't that mean that even if Samsung is "defeated" that it wouldn't really be Foxconn's success?

4. slimbek thread starter macrumors regular

I thought that was pretty interesting too... I guess as a major supplier he wants to cause as much component trouble as he can for Samsung? That's a pretty big statement! And clearly a strong ally to Apple.

5. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

I imagine the next iPhone will be quite different from the 4/4S.