I screw everything up

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Tex-Twil, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Tex-Twil macrumors 68020

Tex-Twil

Yesterday I did something that hurt a lot my girlfriend. She went to work today and left me a letter where she pleases me to leave before she comes back. This is the girl that I could have spend the rest of my life with. Everything was so great between me and her. Everything. I think there is no way back. I've never felt so down and sorry in my life.

It's kind of pathetic to talk about this here.

T.

2. elppa macrumors 68040

elppa

My attempt at good advice: You are addressing the wrong audience, there is someone else very important who deserves to hear this from you before us.

3. Tex-Twil thread starter macrumors 68020

Tex-Twil

she already did.

4. kumbaya macrumors regular

A Nigerian poet once told me

"If you love someone, let her go. If she comes back to you, she's yours. If she doesn't come back, she was never yours to begin with."

Sometimes there are endings, if it is so, the sooner you accept it is the end means the sooner that is the beginning of something new.

Trust

5. és: macrumors 6502a

és:

I like that.

6. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Australians have a saying like that, except it's about boomerangs.

Anyway, that's a sad thing to get as a note. I think you should call her. Just make sure you find out why she left, and that you really do want her back. She didn't leave for no reason.

7. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I got an email from him too.

To the OP; I hope it all works out. It might just be a blip on the radar. God knows me and my girlfriend have had big arguments in the past but days, weeks later they fade to nothing. Everything may still work out but hopefully you learnt from it.

8. NC MacGuy macrumors 603

NC MacGuy

Well then leave. And leave a letter apologizing profusely. Sounds like you did something way wrong. If she doesn't forgive you, it's a lesson for the next relationship you care about.