Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

borncountry

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 23, 2008
for the iphone 3gs on att.com,i got the email saying i will have it june the 19 but i did not get my new number.how will i activate it on itunes?

STEVESKI07

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2009
Washington, DC
for the iphone 3gs on att.com,i got the email saying i will have it june the 19 but i did not get my new number.how will i activate it on itunes?

This is what it says in the confirmation email:

iPhone Number & Activation - As soon as your iPhone ships, we'll send you additional information, including your phone number. Once you have your iPhone, activating and syncing it is simple. Just download the latest version of iTunes, connect to your computer, and iTunes will guide you through the next steps.

borncountry

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 23, 2008
mine did not say that but i did order it from att.com and not apple.

Thank you for placing your iPhone 3G S pre-order with AT&T.

Pre-orders for iPhone 3G S will be shipped with overnight priority and will be processed to arrive as early as June 19, 2009, if submitted by 12 p.m. noon C.T., June 17, 2009. The actual shipment date and receipt of your order is not guaranteed and may be subject to delays for reasons that include, but are not limited to, product availability, inventory, credit issues, number porting or carrier delays, and completion of other required AT&T business processes. Additional items added to the cart at the time of your pre-order may ship separately depending on availability. Your credit card will not be charged until items are shipped. All pre-orders taken online are being handled on a first-come, first-served basis.

We appreciate your business and take pride in providing you with the fastest 3G network in America and the best coverage worldwide.

Here is a copy of your order summary:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.