Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ilovemygeek

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 25, 2007
Basically, they had no idea there were new ones. I can either send back the one that comes on Monday and get the new ones once they ship out or .....? They don't know what to do. Anyone else want to try to see if they'll give a credit? I am going to see if the one I have coming has a good screen and if it does I'll deal, if it doesn't and has to get swapped out though it will take 2-3 weeks before it ships.

Xexr

macrumors newbie
Aug 31, 2007
Ah, I rang them earlier, the guy I was talking to didn't seem to understand what I was talking about, said his manager will ring me back though.

It looks pretty doubtful, was hoping I'd see some of this apple goodwill people always talk about, but I guess not.

Still, I'm perfectly happy with this beast of a machine, and sure as hell don't want to wait another 3 weeks for it. Not so sure I could seeing as I've opened it + its a build to order with the 7200rpm drive?

Ilovemygeek

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 25, 2007
well mine isn't opened yet, but I think I'm gonna keep mine unless its yellow, then its going back :) I asked her if I could think about it and call her back, she was super nice, just had NO idea what I was talking about.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.