I still love my (old) nano

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Prof., Sep 12, 2007.

1. Prof. macrumors 601

Prof.

Even though the new iPods have come out, I still love my 2 gen. (PRODUCT)RED iPod nano. Does anyone feel the same?

2. shunpike macrumors regular

yeah i got a Black 8gb and love it like hell but when i can i'll buy the touch, an love it just as much... but to be honest my first iPod (2G Mini silver 4GB) will always hold that special place in my heart - the place only geeks have :p

3. NotFound macrumors 6502a

NotFound

Umm I wouldn't call your nano old just yet.

My 1gen. 2gb white nano that i bought the day they were available is pristine.:apple:

4. Stampyhead macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

My 2G silver nano is like a big brother to my new 3G red nano. I keep thinking I should sell or give away the older one since having two nanos really is unnecessary, but I just can't bear to part with it...

5. songa macrumors newbie

i still love my old nano too, even though i have an iphone. im just extremely annoyed that apple decided to make the headphone jack recessed in the iphone. im a big audio guy and i love using different headphones for different types of music that im listening to, or for different situations. with the recessed jack, it makes doing this so annoying to the point where im not even interested in doing this anymore. instead, apple says i HAVE to use one of these?

http://www.accessorygeeks.com/belkin-headphone-adapter-iphone.html

the thing is so freakin long it doesnt fit comfortably in any of my pockets!! im also always worried im going to break the thing off by accident. because of this, I am seriously considering getting ridof my iphone. the thought of having a phone, internet, and music all in one device would be great, if done right. apple came damn close. now im thinking about the ipod touch, with my regular cell phone. but hopefully the ipod touch doesnt have that damn recessed jack either.

for now, im loving the 1 device apple has in my opinion made flawlessly - the last generation of the ipod nano!