I switched!

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by phrenologist, Apr 16, 2015.

1. phrenologist macrumors newbie

...from tap-to-click to regular click with the force touch trackpad. I never thought I would ever do this as I've been using tap-to-click since it came out but it works great with the new trackpad. I started with the light force touch setting but moved back to medium as it feels more natural. I suggest trying it out if you are a tap-to-clicker and see how you like it.

2. newellj macrumors 601

I have been tap to click since forever but I have done the same. Actual click on this trackpad is a whole new experience and seems more efficient.

3. vanimal macrumors 6502a

I've always been physical click, maybe I didn't know what I was missing out on lol. I have the 2015 MBPR with the new track pad. I have the medium pressure on that comes default.. Thinking of trying "firm". It feels closer the the old style diving board trackpads. I do like the new trackpads found on the MBR and 2015 MBPR.

4. legioxi macrumors 6502a

I'm still using tap, not much for the clicking. I'm also still trying to 3 finger tap links and words... getting used to force touch instead is proving difficult.