Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lsutigerfan1976

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
I am going to bed. But I would be shocked if we get any movement tomorrow. If we did. It would be a surprise to me. Good luck to all of you overnight!

joshcls

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2013
Panama City, FL
I am going to bed. But I would be shocked if we get any movement tomorrow. If we did. It would be a surprise to me. Good luck to all of you overnight!

A small group of us are buying into the FedEx Theory... that FedEx will come to save the day, decent from the heavens and rain apple watches down on all of us.

Goodnight, and godspeed.

inkyoto

macrumors regular
Oct 30, 2013

I wouldn't discount the possibility that UPS (I won't say the word that starts with F and ends with edEx) will process product throughout the weekend, though I have no idea how Apple shipping and other logistics work. Usually stuff cargo keeps moving, though. Maybe someone more knowledgable can chime in.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.