I think both new ipads coming out

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Bahroo, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Bahroo macrumors 68000

They say that the iPad mini is cutting into the large ipad sales because people think the big ipad is "too" big now. Apple makes the next new big iPad trimmed sides just like the mini.

The new ipad would look just like the iPad mini but 9" screen that would strike the perfect dimensions and design. Its gonna be ultra thin coming in the same anodizations the iPad mini, ipod and iphone 5 use. Quad core A7 chip running at 1.6ghz with 2 gb of DDR3 ram. IGZO display on both new iPads coming out. Brand new iOS 7 with heavy Jony Ivy influence. NFC most likely in the new ipads with better cameras as well. Fingerprint scanner on home button? Possible introduction of LED notications ? Much improved notification center.

People would go nuts for the new large iPad design. People are talking down on Apple but there in a very great position. Im just thinking about Apples future and i think it will be very positive...they really have no where to go besides up in my eyes. I think this would shut the crtics up

2. Defender2010 macrumors 68030

Defender2010

This has been talked about in several others threads. Any need for a new one?