I think I just found the WORST website ever.

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by Dan9794, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Dan9794 macrumors newbie

http://wehatemacs.com/
    The Domain name says it all. It's just so biased they don't even give the great Mac a Shot. They Call everything a lie. Out of all the things I seen hating on Macs this is the worst, it made a little sick at the stomach.

I found another one! http://macsucks.wehatemacs.com
    A quote from there website "Mac users are Nazis

* it wasn't a plane but an apple computer that destroyed the world trade center"

2. jackc macrumors 65816

jackc

If it made you sick, you may be taking it a little too personally.

Normally I'm all for people criticizing Apple, it's good to balance the fanboys, they can handle it. But the site is so poorly designed, I lost interest in a few seconds.

3. iHerzeleid macrumors 6502a

iHerzeleid

4. dsnort macrumors 68000

dsnort

Did you check out the members list? They have exactly 4 registered members! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

5. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

it is JUST a computer......sheesh

6. Eric Lewis macrumors 68020

Eric Lewis

Apple computers have no usb-ports, only firewire.
    Mac users vote bush.
    Many mac users buy apple to express homosexuality.

can i come find this person and kill them?

they are so stupid and wrong? WTF

7. dsnort macrumors 68000

dsnort

Yeah, but I think I want to screw with them a bit!

Funny thing, when you register for the site, registration will not complete if you select Mac OS X as your OS! Looooooosssserrrrrsssss!!!!!!!

8. Bobdude161 macrumors 65816

Bobdude161

Looks like the site is down right now.

EDIT: NVM, my problem. nonetheless, very disturbing. the forums are even more disgusting.

9. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

Did anyone see the iPhone "game" where all you can do is drop it in the trash? Wtf... I think its funny as hell to be honest.

10. DoFoT9 macrumors P6

DoFoT9

can we please just all email them just to piss them off???

pretty please?!?!?!?!

11. weckart macrumors 68040

Couldn't be bothered to visit the site, but it was an Apple that caused Adam and Eve to get cast out of heaven and caused the start of human suffering. True, because the Bible says so. Can't pin that one on Bill Gates.

12. roisin and mac macrumors 6502

the funny bit is the site is kinda ugly--difficult to read and fussy and just plain ugly. It would e cheeky to go there and write a comment saying, if you'd designed it on a mac it wouldn't have looked so cr@p!:p

anyway I don't reckon it's likely to be a great source of misinformation to people trying to figure out whether a mac is for them. I only switched to Mac just before Christmas, so the research I did online on Macs and Mac OS is still pretty fresh in my mind, and even though Ionce googled 'I hate macs' to sort of see the other side of the argument, I don't even remember seing this site. And gawd knows the rest was already pretty juvenile anyway:D

13. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

Technically speaking, no apple was ever mentioned in the biblical account, but it has been often referred to as an apple. Something Steve should look into for libel.

Woof, Woof – Dawg [​IMG]

14. karenflower macrumors 6502a

karenflower

Ahhh, the trolls have evolved. :D I think it's pretty funny. Especially the !!!!exclamation marks!!!!!

15. pilotError macrumors 68020

pilotError

Did you read any of that crap? They've got serious issues to deal with...

16. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

you wonder when apple's arrogant ads gonna generate some backlash? divisive campaign, just like GOPs

and no one ever said divisive compaign, with a big head apple vs. grass root tiny individuals, and they need to be civil, or truthful.

it you calculate (weight of a lie)x(number of the audience of that lie), they are about equal. apple may has less lies, but it has bigger influences. :p

PS. I don't think you can call all the content there "lies", maybe unfair from your standing point tho. and Im sure there are exaggerations and biased stuff, just like apple's ads.

Apple opened that can of worms, and im afraid there is actually no turning back. Just computers, and now it becomes so divisive, guess what, I blame this all on apple.

17. BlakTornado Guest

BlakTornado

Bwahahahahahah this is just amusing.

I also find this to be incredibly humorous, considering Windows apparently keeps a folder of everything you do hidden on your hard drive :p

Funny, funny stuff. It's amusing how misguided they are.

Not really something you can take seriously :p

It's just like a 10 year old's response to something they don't like :p

18. LizKat macrumors 68030

LizKat

It's probably some kid's first website, constructed on his mom's Lenovo. And now Comcast has cut off their service because the load from Applefans looking has crashed their servers.